Try incorporating our FREEZE-DRIED BEETROOT AND CARROT POWDER INTO YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE!
Our superfood powders are packed with NUTRIENTS that can benefit your skin in a number of ways and has a variety of creative ways to use it.
- BEETROOT is rich in ANTIOXIDANTS, which can help PROTECT YOUR SKIN from damage caused by free radicals.
- It also contains high levels of VITAMIN C, which can help BRIGHTEN AND TIGHTEN the skin.
- Adding beetroot to your skin care routine may also help to REDUCE INFLAMMATION, LIGHTEN DARK CIRCLES, BOOST COLLAGEN PRODUCTION AND IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OF SCARS.
- CARROT is also loaded with ANTIOXIDANTS, as well as VITAMIN A, which can help IMPROVE the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can also help GIVE YOUR SKIN A HEALTHY GLOW, NOURISH AND MOISTURIZE THE SKIN, REDUCE INFLAMMATION AND PROTECT THE SKIN FROM ENVIRONMENTAL STRESSORS such as pollution and UV radiation.
Both of these powders can be easily added into your existing skin care routine.
HERE’S JUST A FEW WAYS TO DO IT:
- Mix it with water to create a natural, FACE MASK. Simply add a small amount of our freeze-dried powders to a bowl of water and stir until it forms a smooth paste. Apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off. (This can help to NOURISH AND REVITALIZE THE SKIN.)
- Use it to create a natural, pink or orange LIP BALM. Simply mix a small amount of our freeze-dried powder with a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or almond oil) and a beeswax pellet to create beautifully tinted HOMEMADE LIP BALM.
- Add it to your foundation or tinted moisturizer for a natural, ROSY GLOW. Simply mix a small amount of our freeze-dried powders with your favorite liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer and apply as usual. This can help to give your skin a HEALTHY, RADIANT APPEARANCE.
- Create a natural, red or orange BLUSH by mixing our freeze-dried powders with a small amount of carrier oil or aloe vera gel. Simply apply the mixture to the apples of your cheeks using a makeup brush or your fingers.
We hope these ideas give you a starting point for using our freeze-dried powders in your skin care or makeup routine!
Do keep in mind that it’s always a good idea to patch test any new product or ingredient on a small area of your skin before applying it all over your face to ensure that you don’t have any adverse reactions. TAKE CARE AND LOVE YOURSELF!